Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight....Psalms 144:1

Sunday, November 24, 2013

112513 WOD

image

-------------------
No Classes Thursday or Friday. Have a happy Thanksgiving.
Sorry to inconvenience everyone but we will be going to oregon to be with my family for my grandmas funeral. Clayton will still have 530a.m. but there will be no coaches for the rest of the day On Tuesday or Wednesday If you feel comfortable w the workouts show up at your normal times and workout w your regular group of people.  That means no kids crossfit either.
------------------

BUY IN
Row 500m
Burgner Warmup
10 PVC overhead squats
15 Medball Cleans

WOD
5 Rounds
15 Power Snatches 95/65
20 Wallballs 20/14

CASH OUT
3 x 30 sec Weighted Plank

No comments:

Post a Comment