Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight....Psalms 144:1

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

WOD 110613

 

Buy In
Row 600M
2 High Knees
1 Toy Soldier
2 Rounds
10 Med Ball Power Squat Clean and jerk
10 Pull Ups
15 Push ups
100 Single Jump ropes
--------------------
WOD
Every minute on the minute for 15 minutes
1 Deadlift @ 155/105
1 Hang Clean
1 Front Squat
1 Push Press
Rest to round the next 2 minute mark
then...
7 Minute AMRAP
Double Unders
--------------------
Cash Out
LAX Shoulder Mobility
LAX ball pec roll on wall
--------------------
YOGA...6:30 P.M. THURSDAY EVENING
Many of you thought for a long time it would be nice if we got a yoga instructor. Now we have one and I don't see the people there that wanted a yoga class. In order to keep a yoga instructor I need people to show up. I know life gets busy, but please try to show up. It's good for you.
-------------------
Please check out our two stores on line. They are awesome!!! You can customize your own clothes within the store. They will make awesome Christmas presents. I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment