Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight....Psalms 144:1

Monday, November 4, 2013

WOD 110513

 

Buy In
Row 600M
3 High Knees
2 Toy Soldiers
2 Rounds
10 Jumping Air Squats
10 Push Ups
10 Pull Ups
-----------------------
WOD
70 Box Jumps 30/24
60 Wall Balls 20/14
50 Kettlebells 70/52
40 Burpees
30 Push Ups
20 Pull Ups
10 Manmakers 45/25
-----------------------
Cash Out
Hamstring Flossing
Couch Stretch
----------------------
THE MILITIA BOX HAS A CLOTHING STORE...PLEASE CHECK IT OUT. At the top right of our blog is two stores. The top one has a weight lifting theme and the bottom one has a health and fitness theme. You can go in and order what ever you want, when ever you want and you can even customize your clothing within the store. It's so awesome, I wish I discovered it a long time ago. I'll try to get our logos attached to it, but until then, please feel free to look and get some cool Militia Box stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment