Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight....Psalms 144:1

Monday, November 25, 2013

112613 WOD

image
------------------
No Classes Thursday or Friday. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Sorry to inconvenience everyone but we will be going to oregon to be with my family for my grandmas funeral. Clayton will still have 530a.m. but there will be no coaches for the rest of the day on Tuesday or Wednesday. If you feel comfortable with the workouts show up at your normal times and workout w your regular group of people. That means no kids crossfit either.
------------------



BUY IN
6 wall to wall runs
20 Air Squats
3 Burpee Sprints
15 Amens

Work up to front squat weight for the wod

WOD
20 Front Squats 205/145
30 Box Jumps 30/24
40 Kettlebell Swings 53/35
50 Pullups

CASHOUT
T-Spine LAX Ball Mob

No comments:

Post a Comment