Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight....Psalms 144:1

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dia-Liza-Fran


 

One Bar per athlete/load and unload own bar
21 Handstand Push Ups
21 Deadlifts 225/145
15 Power Cleans 135/95
15 Ring Dips
9 Thrusters 95/65
9 Pull Ups
First open WOD over - 4 more to go. We had a great olympic lifting class this weekend. Look forward to enjoying some fine tuning on our lifts.
This Friday we will be having our St. Paddy's Day WOD. We don't have anything for a bon fire. If anyone needs to dump yard prunings off, please do so in our bon fire area, no need to tell me, just back your truck up and start a pile. 
I'll be making some corned beef and cabbage but I won't be able to feed everyone on it, so please bring sides, deserts, snacks, and what you want to drink.  Invite anyone you've been wanting to introduce to the gym, it will be fun as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment