Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight....Psalms 144:1

Monday, October 21, 2013

WOD 102213

 
 

Buy In
400M Run/Row
2 high knees
2 Frankensteins
2 Rounds
10 Push ups
10 GHD back ext
10 Jumping Air squats
-----------------------
WOD
20 Min AMRAP
5 Handstand Push Ups (against wallball wall)
15 Lunges (to bars)
10 Toes to Bar
15 Lunges (back to handstand wall)
----------------------
Cash Out
LAX ball shoulder mobility
Lower back stretches
hamstring floss with fingers
----------------------
Please look the shirts over and order your shirts. I think Myatts is going to work with me on the prices, so hopefully I can charge less. At least on the sweatshirts.
---------------------
HALLOWEEN PARTY THIS FRIDAY!! Sign your name on the clipboard at the picnic table if you are coming. Also, feel free to bring anyone you would like. They can do the WOD with us, or they can just watch. There will be kids games, candy, food, and please have them dress up. We'll have a bonfire, and a whole bunch of fun. Can't wait to see you here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment