Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight....Psalms 144:1

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Helen


3 Rounds
Run 400M
21 Kettle Bells 52/35
12 Pull Ups
Hey...Newbies...I know that the New Year is over. We get all excited about working out when the New Year rolls around. Good intentions get ahold of us and we swear that THIS is the year we are going to get in shape...lose weight. We discovered the deal of The Militia Box....buy January, get Feb. free....Now March rolls around....2 months into the New Year. All sense of New Years resolutions have faded and we are tempted to give up...working out is too hard and takes up too much time...eats into our day...thoughts of quitting come to mind. Well, let's be stronger than that. And I will promise you, with no doubts in my mind that you will not regret showing up every day, getting in shape, becoming healthier...becoming happier. And...in a year from now...when you have lost weight, gained muscle, and changed your life for the better, you will tell yourself...Thank God I stuck with my new family at The Militia Box! Look how much weight I've lost in a year! Look how much I've gained! Look how much happier I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment