Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight....Psalms 144:1

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pheezy



3 Rounds
5 Front Squats (165/115)
18 Pull Ups
5 Deadlifts (225/165)
18 Hands off Deck Push Ups
5 Push Jerks (165/115)
18 Toes to Bar
Welcome to The Box Jamie!
Don't forget it's time to pay your dues. Also, our gymnastics class is set for Saturday, May 5, at 11:00 A.M. He is going to work on everything from Muscle Ups, Handstands, Walking on our hands, kipping pull ups, man ups, etc...So, Please officially sign up to reserve your spot, It will be $20 a person. We will also be having our Cinco De Mayo WOD that day and eating mexican food so, after our gymnastics class, we will do our wod and eat food. I will provide the meat, I will have a sign up sheet for all the other ingredients for burritos and tacos and any other side dish you might want to bring. Also, BYOB. It will be a fun day at TMB as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment