Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight....Psalms 144:1

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gator


8 Rounds
5 Front Squats 185/130
26 Ring Push Ups
Our only class today is at 1:30. Happy Labor Day everyone! Let's celebrate by sweating our butts off.
Also, it is the beginning of the month. Let's get our dues in please.
Last but not least, I know it seems early but I'm reminding you of our annual Halloween WOD. We are going to do it the Friday before Halloween because Halloween is on a Wednesday. This will be a fund raiser for gym equipment. 10$ a person. This would be a good time to invite people to your gym and show them what we do. Dress up, bring a dish for our big pot luck, BYOB, and we will have our traditional HUGE bonfire! So mark your calenders and plan on attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment