Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight....Psalms 144:1

Sunday, December 30, 2012

WOD 123112


4 Rounds 
Rope Climb
Farmer carry #45/25 From east wall to west wall 
5 Handstand Pushups w/ dumbbells
5 Man Makers #45/25
Weighted Lunges back to west wall
We will have a 5:30 a.m., 8:30 a.m. and a 1:30 p.m. today. Tuesday we will only be having a 1:30. The gym will resume to it's normal hours on Wednesday. For those of you who are entering our biggest winner contest you may sign up for your appropriate teams on your team white boards and it all starts on Jan. 1st. I will print out the rules and you may grab one from the gym. You may put your $50 in the yellow envelope with your name on it saying paid. Any questions, please ask me, but research your team on the blogs linked to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment