Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight....Psalms 144:1

Monday, April 26, 2010

This week

I wanted to let everyone know that this is going to be an extremely weird week. Doug is in a training school all week and this is my last week of coaching track. Our 2:00 sessions are still open but without a trainer if you still want to come and do it yourself. Thursday there will be no trainer at the 2:00, 3:30, 5:30 or 6:30. You may still come at those times and do the work out on the board. Just push power on the stereo and pick a CD you like to workout to. I will be at a track meet and Doug will still be in training. Sorry for the inconvenience, militants. Friday I'm home all day and hope you all will be here to sweat.....Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I will be there Thurs at 630 if anyone else wants to join me!!! Rach~Make sure it is a workout that we can figure out! :)

    ReplyDelete