Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight....Psalms 144:1

Friday, May 13, 2011

WOD 051311


5 Rounds

5DB Deadlifts

5DB Hang Cleans

5DB Push Presses

5DB Squats

Rest 2 min between rounds and increase weight each round

Run 1 mile at end

I appologize for not getting the blog on sooner, it was being maintained by blogger. Also, to those of you who came to the 2:00 yesterday and you had no trainer, I appologize. Thank you Tony for covering my classes. I saw we had a newby...Welcome to The Box Vickie. Hope you had fun and return. I really enjoy meeting you. We had fun at the Army base with all the SWAT teams yesterday. But who wouldn't with the best of the best in law enforcement. HOOAAHH, Nampa SWAT. You guys did fantastic! It was an honor to run with you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Sue 20
    jessica 30
    brian 55
    jarod 60
    tif 35
    toni 30
    tony 75
    becca 25
    byron 60
    anthony 60
    tom de 60
    teresa 25
    peggy 25
    debbie 25/20
    chris 70
    ray 55
    mike 70

    ReplyDelete