Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight....Psalms 144:1

Sunday, February 13, 2011

WOD 021411

Happy Valentines Day!
5 Rounds
5 DB Deadlifts
5 DB Hang Cleans
5 DB Push Presses
5 DB Back Squats
Increase weight each time, wait 2 minutes between each round.
Run 1 mile at the end.
I just have two more people to measure and I can get the results for you on the biggest loser team. Also, there are several people who haven't paid for the month of February, please get that in. And if you know of anyone who wants to get in on the 50$ a month plan they need to join in the month of February.
And now a cencus to the long asked question...Why did the chicken cross the road???

Sarah Palin..The chicken crossed the road because, gosh darn it, he's a maverick!

Barack Obama..The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a change.

John McCain..My friends the chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in the cooperation and dialogue with all the other chickens on the other side of the road.

Hillary Clinton..When I was first lady I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure right from day one that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road...but this isn't about me now is it.

President George W Bush..We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either for us or against us, there is no middle ground.

Dick Chaney..where's my gun?

Colin Powell..Now to the left of the screen of the satelite image you can clearly see the image of the chicken crossing the road.

Bill Clinton..I did not cross the road with the chicken.

Al Gore..I invented the chicken.

John Kerry..Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it.It was wrong to cross and I was misled about the chickens intentions. I am not for it now and i will remain against it.

Al Sharpton..Why are all the chickens white, there should be some black chickens.

Dr. Phil..The problem we have with this chicken is that we need it to realize that it needs to deal with the problem it has on his own side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road.

Oprah..I understand that the chicken is having problems which is why he wants to cross the road so bad. So instead of letting the chicken learn from his mistakes and take some falls, which is the way of life, I am going to buy him A NEW CAR so that he may drive across the road and not live his life like any of the other chickens.

Anderson Cooper, CNN..We have reason to believe there has been a sighting of a chicken but we have not gained access to the other side of the road.

Nancy Grace..The chicken crossed the road because he's guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

Pat Buchanan..to steal jobs from decent hard working Americans

Dr. Suess..Did the chicken cross the road, did he cross it with a toad? Yes he crossed the road, but why he crossed I have not been told.

Ernest Hemingway..To die..alone..in the rain

Albert Einstein..Did the chicken cross the road or did the road move beneith the chicken

Colonel Sanders..Did I miss one


1 comment:

  1. jessica 35
    linda 25
    mickie 25
    kathyP 30
    doug 75
    scott 70
    ray 45
    gordon30
    sue 25
    shawn 30
    jarod 60
    dan 60x2
    luke 45
    tif 35
    sam 60
    bailey 60
    kenzie 25
    kimT 25
    ryanW 55
    Jeremy 70
    heather 25
    kathy 35
    shiloh 20
    shannon 35-30
    darla 35
    janice 30
    dallas 35
    brody 30-40

    ReplyDelete